EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4.png

Overview:
Overlord is an interactive HTML game where you play as a sorcerer who has returned to their abandoned castle. The goal is to explore the surrounding area, capture and corrupt villagers, defend your castle at night from raids and visit dark crypts and caves. The game uses AI art for characters and world building, but all scenes are with real people​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-24
Developer: North99139 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
HTML Only:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
During exploring it just breaks and doesnt give you any options. Cant progress ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also creating a "Theifs" (should be thief) lure takes your money, doenst give you a lure. Also nothing tell you what the thiefs lure does. Trap info is blank

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
During exploring it just breaks and doesnt give you any options. Cant progress ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also creating a "Theifs" (should be thief) lure takes your money, doenst give you a lure. Also nothing tell you what the thiefs lure does. Trap info is blank
There's a couple of bugs I want to iron out this week :)

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Also, everyone you capture

Image for raiding thief is broken

Also, we should really be able to capture the raiders that fall into the pitfall trap
I’ll add it to the growing list of bugs , capturing people during raids was cut for time and will hopefully be added in the next update in a week or so

Reactions: Jaxter and Gunzther
Sep 21, 2019
Would it be possible to have a text-only version to test the gameplay? The images are nice, but maybe they are better left as an option since they are heavy and may slow the game. Plus, in certain very similar games, the community like to put "slave packs", their own custom images and the likes.

The game has a few bugs, but I am not sure if it's because I used the back button or not...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes