VN Ren'Py Abandoned Just Once [v0.8] [M.C Games]

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
1580988896178.png

Overview:
Just Once is a visual novel in progress, focused on romance and life i suppose. Just once is written from a male perspective, and as such despite the ability of choosing your own name, its main character is a MALE.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-09
Release Date: 2020-02-09
Developer: M.C Games F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Android
(v0.5): - - - - -

bg city1.jpg event2.png event3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Ok done with the demo.
First of all OUCH! That somehow hits hard because some of the lines are to be expected for the people who doesn't have any companions.. BTW nice BGM, can't wait for the next update hehe...

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ok done with the demo.
First of all OUCH! That somehow hits hard because some of the lines are to be expected for the people who doesn't have any companions.. BTW nice BGM, can't wait for the next update hehe...
This will sound WEIRD, but I am happy to see that "Ouch" as it was my intention to get the reader to feel certain emotions.

Thank you, and happy to hear you're enjoying it. As for the update, POSSIBLY, VERY POSSIBLY...-Today-.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Alright, for those interested. I've just updated the game. Both PC and Android versions available as usual.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Character - Ooguro Miho
Artist - Ayase Hazuki

I'd say that it is "borrowed" - as this is a pirate site and all.
1581283120766.png

And finally someone who uses a PROPER term to define things for site such as this. (No offense to anyone in process of course.)

And i didn't know it was based on THAT specific piece you provided. However this piece i have is from Leem's. There is a category and a post with various art with full descriptions about usage. Can you or can you not and for what purposes.

This specific piece is from said place. :)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
View attachment 546741

And finally someone who uses a PROPER term to define things for site such as this. (No offense to anyone in process of course.)

And i didn't know it was based on THAT specific piece you provided. However this piece i have is from Leem's. There is a category and a post with various art with full descriptions about usage. Can you or can you not and for what purposes.

This specific piece is from said place. :)
Well you did pick one of the more famous Japanese artists for your "inspiration".
Still active even today, and has posted art - at least as far back as 2003 - one of the first VN's with his art featured was .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: rKnight and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well you did pick one of the more famous Japanese artists for your "inspiration".
Still active even today, and has posted art - at least as far back as 2003 - one of the first VN's with his art featured was .
Didn't even know that. I know the art is permitted to use but damn, that popular. :O

Reactions: Twistty

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I'll just drink some :coffee: while waiting for the updates... But seriously this game caught my interest sex or no sex, it's interesting in it's own way..;)(y)

• Love
Reactions: Mystic