RPGM Completed Drumpf: Rise Up, Libertonia! [dp3Softworks]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Simple enough, it is a parody game, if you guys can't find the humor in that don't play it. If you want to fill this thread with real life political bullshit then accept the consequences...
It is a parody game...about real life political bullshit. The point of the game is to be about that political bullshit, even as it is making fun of it.

But, again, why is this game even being allowed here? Politics notwithstanding, there's no sexual content in this game, so why is it here?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and why would he shouldnt be allowed here ?
i mean.. you just get chance to play a game for free that is actually sell on steam.
whatever the shit the game is, its still a free chance to play it.
test it, if you not like , it didnt cost you anything but time...
its not like wasting the small time to play this game is different than the time to argument on this topic about some blablabla.

not the only game like this i saw. i think they are another one with name like "putin, trump and boobs" ( wich actually have boobs), that is also a parody and pretty fun to play.

give it a try, its free. if you not like, say why.
if you didnt like it even before playing it, then move on. i dont see point to post comments to try argumenting on something ridiculous that nobody care about :p

must say, the game is.... well... special lol. i dont get all of it, but that probably because i m not american i guess. i probably miss alots of jokes.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I'd play it if there were a mac version despite Trump being an absolute corrupt moron because I'm a leftie who can separate real life from video games.

Reactions: Dammit

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'd play it if there were a mac version despite Trump being an absolute corrupt moron because I'm a leftie who can separate real life from video games.
can you though. "Staff note: Keep discussion in this thread on topic. Discussion should pertain to this game and this game only. If you want to spew talking points our Discord is always open. " cause it seems you can't read :| talking shit about trump and stating your political side breaks the rule set above.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes